WELCOME TO MAGNOLIA LITTLE LEAGUE T-BALL !
- For Boys & Girls 5-6 years old (Teams are Co-ed)
- All players and coaches MUST Register. ( See Registration page on our website for fees and league age determination)
- Deadline to register is MARCH 1ST. (If you miss the deadline please contact the T-Ball Commissioner- see bottom of page for contact info)
- Instructional division to learn the fundamentals of teamwork, fielding, and hitting
- 12-15 players per team (depending on the number of coaches and players)
- Coaches are volunteers made up of parents or qualified adults who have completed and passed MLL background check.
- ONE COACH and ONE MANAGER may request to be paired together prior to the formation of teams. Once team rosters are determined by the Commisioner, parents/friends and other interested adults can volunteer to be an assistant coach for their child's assigned team.
- No previous experience required for either players or coaches
- Games are all on SATURDAYS, on Magnolia West fields 5&6 (behind Blaine Elementary)
- One practice per week.
- League training program is available to help coaches and parents.
- Game and practice schedules are usually posted in late March.
- Season begins 1st or 2nd week of April and runs through May.
- Players hit from a Batting Tee.
- Helmets and Bats are provided. (Players may use their own helmet)
- Players should not use their own bats.
- Baseball Glove is required but not provided. The league DOES have extra gloves that can be used if needed. Please contact your commissioner.
- Registration fee included Team uniform (Shirt & Hat)
- No scores or records are kept. There is no playoff in T-Ball
- Continuous Batting Lime-Up. All kids play all positions.
- IMPORTANT: Magnolia Little League is an instructional baseball league. As for T-Ball, the league is focused on letting the kids have fun while learning.
- Please also visit the league calendar page or main page for dates and notices.
- Once teams rosters are completed your assigned coach will reach out to you.
- Each team will have it's own online team page with schedules and team info.
FOR MORE QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT THE T-BALL COMMISSIONER:
Your T-Ball Commissioner* is: RUSS KATZ
firstname.lastname@example.org Include SUBJECT LINE- TO: ATTENTION RUSS KATZ T-BALL COMMISSIONER
*COMMISSIONER ROLE: is 100% voluntary!
- Forms teams and schedules practices and games
- Communicates League information to coaches and parents
- Works with T-Ball Board Advisory Committee to maintain instruction and positive environment for all.
- MLL Local Rule enforcement
- Answers questions and concerns relative to T-Ball and Baseball and sometimes other things too.